It appears that your cart is currently empty
The Premium Xpeed Astro turf is a fantastic addition to your commercial gym, corporate workout space or home gym. This commercial grade non-directional turf is a 15mm tufted dense pile which provides a more stable surface across the length of your dedicated gym section. Our custom weave is a 15mm thickness resulting in a versatile, durable and hard wearing product. The pile offers less friction and therefore more effective gliding for exercises like sled pushes and pulls.
One of the fastest growing products in the fitness world today is synthetic surfaces. The Xpeed Astro turf not only completely elevates the aesthetic of your gym but offers a contrasting premium surface for your clients. As a result, you can create optimum training segments throughout your commercial setting and match the turf to the already existing aesthetic of your space due to the fact it is available in black, royal blue and red. Sold by the roll and soft to the touch the custom surface also compliments the Xpeed Rubber Tiles.
- Sports grade non-directional turf
- UV resistant to minimise fading
- Each roll is 2m wide x 10m length
- 15mm pile height
- Custom weave – Thicker than industry standard Ideal for all types of functional training in facilities with high traffic.
- 1 year warranty against normal wear and tear
Best practise is to include vacuuming the astro turf as part of your normal cleaning routine. Do not use any commercial based products.
- PA/ PP/ PE and PP mesh fabric.
- Fire resistance grading = Efl
- Durable blades offer exceptional ball roll/bounce and eliminate post fibrillation. The pile's non-directional curl eliminates matting and resists weather, rot, mold, mildew, and fungus growth.
Fitness Warehouse Commercial uses our partner Startrack Express & a range of local courier providers: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse Commercial does not currently offer International Shipping.
Mawson Lakes (South Australia), free local pickup is available on all orders.
1. Add your desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
2. Select "Information" tab at the top of the page.
3. Select "Pickup"
4. Proceed to payment & finalise