Xpeed P-Series Olympic Barbell
The Xpeed P Series Olympic Barbell is all about performance for the driven athlete. Take the time to perfect your craft and take your training to the next level. A smooth whip from the 4 needle bearing construction allows easy manoeuvrability for athletes performing at their highest level. Our finest knurling allows for a secure and comfortable grip throughout a repetitive Olympic lifting program.
The leading feature of the Performance Series Barbell is the aesthetically pleasing black oxide shaft which also protects against rusting, chipping, scarring and peeling. The P Series bar is a fantastic piece of training equipment for your set up.
Preferred use for this barbell is cross training, Olympic lifting, power-lifting and multipurpose gym use. A great training tool to help you gain lean body mass, drop fat and improve your general fitness and health.
| Bar Length:
|| 7ft / 215cm
| Bar Weight:
| Sleeve Length:
|| 41cm Loadable Length
|| Black Oxide Shaft
| Weight Rating:
|| 450kg / 1000lb
|| 4 x Needle Bearing + Brass Bushing
|| Fine, Central Knurling with Hand Position Markings
|| Slightly Rigid / Easy to Manoeuvre
Xpeed Olympic Barbells:
Xpeed D-Series Olympic Barbell
- Entry level use
- Not suitable for dropping
- May be used in home studios
Xpeed P-Series Olympic Barbell
- Mid range use
- Suitable to drop with usage of bumper plates and rubber flooring
- Not to be dropped from above shoulder height
- May be used in home studios/ semi-commercial environments such as schools and sporting clubs.
Xpeed X-Series Olympic Barbell
- High end use
- Suitable for all styles of lifting/ dropping with the use of bumper plates and rubber tiles
- May be used in all environments/ commercial facilities
Fitness Warehouse Commercial uses our partner Startrack Express & a range of local courier providers: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse Commercial does not currently offer International Shipping.
Mawson Lakes (South Australia), free local pickup is available on all orders.
1. Add your desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
2. Select "Information" tab at the top of the page.
3. Select "Pickup"
4. Proceed to payment & finalise
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.
- From time to time, we may allow you to place an order for certain products that are not yet released and not in stock (Pre-Order). Products available for Pre-Order will be clearly described as such on the Site.
- You acknowledge that where you make a Pre-Order with us, we are often unable to provide an estimated delivery date and any suggested date is an estimate only.
If you place a Pre-Order and order in stock products at the same time, we will send the entire order when the Pre-Order is ready to ship. You acknowledge that accordingly our usual delivery times may be delayed due to your Pre-Order. To avoid waiting for in stock products, we recommend placing your Pre-Order and order for in stock products separately.
- You may cancel your Pre-Order within 48 hours of placing your Pre-Order. If you cancel your Pre-Order within 48 hours of placing your Pre-Order, we will refund you the purchase price and delivery costs less any charges we incur through our third party payment processor.