Xpeed P-Series Chrome Olympic BarbellThe Xpeed P-Series Olympic Barbell is all about performance for the driven athlete. Take the time to perfect your craft and take your training to the next level. A smooth whip from the 4 needle bearing construction allows easy manoeuvrability for athletes performing at their highest level. Our finest knurling allows for a secure and comfortable grip throughout a repetitive Olympic lifting program.
The leading feature of the Performance Series Barbell is the aesthetically pleasing black oxide shaft which also protects against rusting, chipping, scarring and peeling. The P Series bar is a fantastic piece of training equipment for your set up.
Preferred use for this barbell is cross training, Olympic lifting, power-lifting and multipurpose gym use. A great training tool to help you gain lean body mass, drop fat and improve your general fitness and health.
This barbell is suitable for use with Olympic Plates or Bumper Plates.
Features & Specifications
|7ft | 215cm
|20kg | 44lbs
|42cm Loadable Sleeve
|131cm Collar to Collar
|Alloy Steel | Hardened Chrome
|450kg | 1000lbs
|4 x Needle Bearing + Brass Bushing
|Fine, Central Knurling with Hand Position Markings
|Slightly Rigid / Easy to Manoeuvre
Xpeed Olympic Barbell Range
- Entry level use
- Not suitable for dropping
- May be used in home studios
- Suitable to drop with usage of bumper plates and rubber flooring
- Not to be dropped from above shoulder height
- Suitable for commercial environments
- High end use
- Suitable for all styles of lifting/ dropping with the use of bumper plates and rubber tiles
- May be used in all environments/ commercial facilities