Xpeed Open Trap Bar
Xpeed Open Trap Bar
Xpeed Open Trap Bar with Multi Grip
The Xpeed Open Trap Bar with Multi Grip is simple in design, approachable and easy to use. Trap bars like the Open or Walkthrough/Step through variety are considered by weight lifters to be one of the most innovative pieces of strength training equipment in many decades. One of the main benefits of using a Trap Bar is that it places less stress on your spinal extensors during the lift as it brings the weight closer to the midline of your body. As a result, you’re able to generate more power from the start of the movement. It is also a great tool for coaches to use when teaching the deadlifting pattern. As well as the ability to step in and go, one of our favourite features of this trap bar is the clearance of the collars from ground, this allows the user to slide Bumper and Olympic plates on without having to pick up each end of the bar.
One of the great features of the open trap bar is that it can be used for a wide range of exercises including deadlifts, squats, bent over rows, lunges and farmers walks. Essentially, if you’re looking for a specialty bar that will help get you strong, help keep you safe, and help add a ton of variety to your training, the Open Trap Bar is a top choice.
The Open Trap Bar at a glance:
- Designed for - Deadlifting with a central load, the multi grip handle makes this bar accessible for more lifters as well as training grip strength.
- Compatibility - The chromed sleeves make this bar compatible with Xpeed’s competition, bumper and Olympic Rubber Discs. In addition the bar is suitable for Xpeed platforms and racks.
- Save space - The ability to store this bar vertically creates a small storage foot print and allows facilities to optimize training spaces.
- User friendly design – With an open step through design, loading system and grip markings, this bar is approachable, simple to use and appropriate for more lifters.
- Functional – 0ur unique system means you don’t have to struggle to load plates again. Simply slide your plates on and off.
Benefits of Trap Bar Deadlifts:
– Requires the use of all major muscle groups.
– Provides overall strength and growth to muscle groups such as quads, hamstrings, glutes, spinal erectors, obliques, abdominals and lower back muscles.
– Increases forearm and grip strength.
Trap Bar Features:
– Clearance of the collars from the ground allows the user to slide bumper and Olympic plates on without having to pick up each end of the bar.
– Multiple grips - small, and large
– Holds Olympic Plates
– Stylish Matte Black Powder Coat Paint Finish
– Strong Welds
– Commercially Rated, Weighs - 26kg
– 300kg weight rating
– Rubber feet
- Boxed: L: 108cm W: 64cm H: 16cm