Take your training to the next level with the Xpeed Premium Weight Lifting Platform. It’s a made to order item, custom built by our team of technicians in South Australia with a turn around time of 4-6 weeks. Once your order is submitted you will receive an email to arrange the placement of your logo (sticker or burnt) on the platform and the colour of your powder coated frame. Band pegs are also an optional addition.
Why use a platform?
They protect your floor, they extend the life of your bars and bumpers and they help keep your training space safe and organised. In addition to that, weight lifting platforms also help with noise reduction in your training space. When you purchase a platform always make sure that it’s embedded in a stable, dimensional metal frame. This means your floor mats won’t shift under the load of consistent use. Our 50mm rubber mats help with noise reduction and the MDF plywood adds that polished, professional look that elevates the aesthetic appeal of your gym space.
This is our base model lifting platform which consists of;
– 4 x 50mm rubber mats
– 1m x 2m platform – MDF base and marine plywood top
– Custom frame powder coated to your colour of choice
– 4 x Xpeed corner caps
This product has a manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of each of its materials. All faulty products will be repaired, replaced or refunded unles;
– The claim is against normal wear and tear
– The product shows signs of negligent use
– Incorrect assembly
– The product is outside it’s warranty period
– If the product exposed to the elements
– No proof of purchase
– Failure to service and maintain
– Claim made by anyone else but the original owner
12 month warranty for both commercial or domestic use. Use for intended purposes only.