Xpeed Competition Kettlebells
Xpeed Competition Kettlebells are made from steel and are designed to meet the criteria of International Kettlebell Competitions. They provide better ballistic abilities for the athlete due to the larger mass in the body of the kettlebell. As a result, this allows more natural movement and rotation throughout KB exercises. One of the key differences between Competition Kettlebells and regular kettlebells is that they are universally sized, which means it is easier to maintain the same techniques as you move up in weight. The slimmer handle also helps to prevent fatigue and lateral slippage.
Why use Kettlebells?
Kettlebells are used the world over for general fitness and strength and conditioning. KB’s displace the weight differently than a dumbbell which is one of the reasons we love them so much at Fitness Warehouse. Due to this displacement you’re forced to use more of your stabiliser muscles which means you’ll work the muscles you are targeting through a longer range of motion. They’re the perfect piece of equipment to add to your training regime as you can use them for full body workouts.
- Made from steel
- Universally sized
- Slimmer handle
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Flat base helps keep the kettlebells upright for storage
Benefits of Competition Kettlebells
- Train and be competition ready
- Great cardio workout
- Improved functional strength without the repetition of isolated reps
- Flexibility without the need for long poses
- Great variation, never boring
- A completely portable and compact training tool
- It’s safe — for any age, shape or size
- Combines cardio and strength training
- Dramatically increase core strength