Matrix Magnum Olympic Incline Bench / MG-A79
The Magnum Olympic Incline Bench is designed to support a wide variety of strength training exercises. A ratcheting seat design provides easy adjustment, pivoting knee rests comfortably accommodate users of all sizes, and a wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts. The frame features a proprietary two-coat powder finish for long-lasting durability. Available without weight-storage horns (MG-A79N). Unit comes standard with built-in spotter platform (MG-AOSP).
- Wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts
- Molded urethane guards protect Olympic bars from damage, reduce noise and provide a hand rest for spotters
- Ratcheting seat design for ease of use and adjustment
- 10 weight-storage horns (20.4-kg / 45-lb plates store at waist height)
- Designed to meet EN957 and ASTM safety standards
- Comes standard with built-in spotter platform (MG-AOSP)
|170cm x 168cm x 160cm
|Max User Weight
|Max Training Weight
A 50% deposit is required at time of placing an order, with the remainder due prior to stock leaving our Mawson Lakes Warehouse.
It is approximately 10-12 weeks (standard international lead time) from time we place the order with the supplier.