The versatile, exceptionally comfortable design of our rowers make it easy to switch between speed work, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training. Choose our original rower for the accurate, complete data feedback of our LCD console, or choose our RXP Rower to add our exclusive Target Training Display and take group rowing to the next level with personalized metrics that matter.
- Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike.
- Adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results.
- Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training programs.
- Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility.
- Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever.
- Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower.
- Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke.
- Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training.
- Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor.
- High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments.
Assembled Dimensions: 223cm (L) x 57cm (W) x 97cm (H)