Matrix Magnum Breaker Incline Bench / MG-A679
The Magnum Breaker Olympic Flat Bench features unique pivoting uprights for greater comfort, easier takeoffs and increased efficiency. Additionally, a ratcheting seat design allows for easy adjustment and comfortable use, and a wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts. A total of 10 weight-storage horns make room for 20.4-kg / 45-lb. plates stored at waist height. Molded urethane guards protect Olympic bars from damage, reduce noise and provide a hand rest for spotters. The frame features a proprietary two-coat powder finish for long-lasting durability. Comes standard with built-in spotter platform (MG-AOSP). Designed to meet EN957 and ASTM safety standards.
- Comes standard with built-in spotter platform (MG-AOSP)
- Designed to meet EN957 and ASTM safety standards
- 10 weight-storage horns (20.4-kg / 45-lb plates store at waist height)
- Ratcheting seat design for ease of use and adjustment
- Wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts
- Molded urethane guards protect Olympic bars from damage, reduce noise and provide a hand rest for spotters
- Uprights pivot forward into ideal starting position - directly over the user for easty takeoff
|170cm x 168cm x 160cm
|Max User Weight
|Max Training Weight
A 50% deposit is required at time of placing an order, with the remainder due prior to stock leaving our Mawson Lakes Warehouse.
It is approximately 10-12 weeks (standard international lead time) from time we place the order with the supplier.