Healthstream Ski Trainer
Develop your strength and endurance with the Healthstream Ski Trainer which comes with the with floor stand included. Designed to mimic the movement of cross-country skiing, this low-impact machine gives you a full-body workout all in the comfort of your home or commercial gym. Change the feel of the pull and adjust the airflow quickly thanks to the innovative flywheel technology.
Looking for a money saving alternative to the Concept2 Ski Erg? This Healthstream product is for you. Save on the budget, get the same results.
- Full Body Workout: Improve your cardio fitness while working a range of muscle groups in your upper & lower body. The Healthstream Ski Trainer will also help to develop your flexibility, coordination and core strength.
- High Intensity - Low Impact: More than your ordinary cardio machine. The Healthstream Ski Trainer will work your lower body to improve strength and toning definition with reduced impact stress on your joints.
9 Airflow Adjust Segments: The Healthstream Ski Trainer gives you full control over your workout intensity WITH 9 adjustable resistance levels. Resistance response is relative to your stroke movement. The harder you pull, the harder the resistance is. As the flywheel spins faster, the air resistance increases.
Smooth Flywheel: Rotate the dial on the spiral damper to adjust the flywheel airflow to suit your preference.(The Healthstream Ski Trainer includes an air dampener which controls the volume of air moved by the vanes of the rotating flywheel. Therefore a larger vent opening results in a higher resistance, and a smaller vent opening results in a lower resistance.)
Ergonomic Grip Handles:The Healthstream Ski Trainer handles are similar to a Nordic Ski grip size, and ergonomically shaped for a natural feel. The eco-friendly handle coating protects against sweat and provides a secure grip at all times while also being soft and comfortable in your palms.
Elite Performance Monitor: Healthstream Ski Trainer includes the Elite Performance Monitor with blue backlit display screen. Accurately keep track of your strokes per minute, time, distance, cycle, heart rate (heart rate strap not included), calories and watts.
Solid and Lightweight: The Healthstream Ski Trainer frame is both stable and light-weight, while the high-strength drive cords provide a smooth and natural experience. The trainer also comes equipped with a holder for your phone, so you can be entertained while you train.
- Easy to Move: The Healthstream Ski Trainer includes a floor stand to remain mobile. The floor stand, with front transport wheels and low weight frame, make it easy for almost anyone to move or store away between workouts.
- Commercial Grade:The easy to maintain, Healthstream Ski Trainer was built with quality materials to handle frequent, high-intensity usage. Suitable for high-performance training centres, commercial gyms, sporting clubs, fitness centres or in your home/garage gym.
- Max User Weight: 135kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 120cm (D) x 59cm (W) x 214cm (H)
- Assembly Time: 20 to 30 mins.
Fitness Warehouse Commercial uses our partner Startrack Express & a range of local courier providers: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse Commercial does not currently offer International Shipping.
Mawson Lakes (South Australia), free local pickup is available on all orders.
1. Add your desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
2. Select "Information" tab at the top of the page.
3. Select "Pickup"
4. Proceed to payment & finalise
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.
- From time to time, we may allow you to place an order for certain products that are not yet released and not in stock (Pre-Order). Products available for Pre-Order will be clearly described as such on the Site.
- You acknowledge that where you make a Pre-Order with us, we are often unable to provide an estimated delivery date and any suggested date is an estimate only.
If you place a Pre-Order and order in stock products at the same time, we will send the entire order when the Pre-Order is ready to ship. You acknowledge that accordingly our usual delivery times may be delayed due to your Pre-Order. To avoid waiting for in stock products, we recommend placing your Pre-Order and order for in stock products separately.
- You may cancel your Pre-Order within 48 hours of placing your Pre-Order. If you cancel your Pre-Order within 48 hours of placing your Pre-Order, we will refund you the purchase price and delivery costs less any charges we incur through our third party payment processor.